Register now to join thousands of water professionals at the world’s largest water conference and exhibition. Take advantage of the numerous educational, networking, and business-building opportunities that will occur during the 87th annual Water Environment Federation Technical Exhibition and Conference (WEFTEC) 2014, being held Sept. 27–Oct. 1 at the New Orleans Morial Convention Center.
“While being the world’s largest water show is a testament to the many individuals who contribute to WEFTEC, we are equally focused on growing the quality of the WEFTEC experience for exhibitors, sponsors, presenters, and attendees,” said Eileen O’Neill, WEF (Alexandria, Va.) executive director. “With expanded programming on resource recovery, including a new focus on the gas and oil industry, the depth and breadth of our high-quality educational programming makes WEFTEC a must attend event for professionals from every segment of the water sector.”
Register by July 15 to receive the best rate for WEFTEC 2014. Currently the technical program includes about 1000 speakers, 140 technical sessions, 31 workshops, 8 facility tours, and more than 900 exhibiting companies. WEF offers increased opportunities to interact directly with experts on the exhibition floor through mobile sessions, exhibitor demonstrations, the Innovation Showcase and Pavilion, and Stormwater Pavilion. WEF also provides several topics and focus areas for attendees to personalize their WEFTEC experience. Focus areas for 2014 include
- resource recovery including nutrients and energy;
- energy management;
- collection systems;
- wastewater treatment design;
- facility operations and maintenance;
- utility management and leadership;
- residuals and biosolids management;
- water reclamation, reuse, and desalination;
- disinfection and public health;
- watershed management and sustainability;
- industrial issues including petrochemical, refinery, and food/beverage industries; and
- innovation across all topics.