Learn about applying membranes to drinking water, wastewater, and reuse applications during the Technology Transfer Workshop.
The Water Environment Federation (Alexandria, Va.) is hosting the workshop jointly with the American Membrane Technology Association (Stuart, Fla.) and Northwest Membrane Operators Association (Boise, Idaho).
The workshop will feature educational sessions, exhibits, and tours of two full-scale membrane facilities — the North Clackamas Water Treatment Plant and the La Center Wastewater Treatment Plant.
Topics will include
- membranes in reuse applications,
- membrane bioreactor case studies,
- uses in drinking water,
- new technology and trends, and
- an operator roundtable.
See the workshop brochure for more details.
- July 12–14
- Hilton Vancouver Washington
- Register now for the AMTA/NWMOA/WEF Joint Technology Transfer Workshop.