In May, water sector leaders from around the U.S. will gather at Great Water Cities Summit 2017: Invest4Resilience to share their visions, experiences, and expertise on investment in local communities to improve resiliency. The Water Environment Federation (Alexandria, Va.) invites water sector professionals to join the discussion by registering and attending the summit.
During the summit, attendees will have the opportunity to attend a reception, sit in on panel discussions, hear keynote speakers, and participate in interactive case-study and discussion sessions. Summit events will cover
- making investments in physical and financial assets,
- managing risk,
- ensuring financial resilience,
- building a workforce team for the future,
- addressing physical resilience, and
- discussing new ideas and products as well as optimizing use of existing ideas and products.